Conference Programme Review- Parking AustraliaCharities and Associations
Parking Australia is the representative body for the parking industry in Australia. As an organisation they strive to continually look ahead at what factors could impact their industry. With this general approach it is no surprise that the organisation wanted to review their annual conference.
Annual Conference Programme Review
Taking advantage of our Tailored Consultancy, Parking Australia, engaged William to analyse their annual conference, focusing exclusively, on the content. Across the hugely popular three day conference William set to future proof their conference.
Working remotely, William delivered an exceptionally detailed twelve page report that included:
- suggested new structure for conference sessions
- how to deliver case studies in a more engaging and dynamic way
- the need to deliver more engagement in the program, and how to do that
- the benefits of streaming (having concurrent sessions) on the programme
- designing a clear and engaging narrative across the whole programme
This was a great example of a forward thinking organisation using our Tailored Consultancy. Despite the distance, William was able to deliver an exceptionally practical report that increased the level of engagement of their conference and helped them future proof their exceptionally important conference.